Make the Most out of the Spring Construction Showcase
Welcome to AHBA’s all-new Spring Construction Showcase, an exciting two-weekend event designed to show off Southcentral’s homebuilding industry. Check out the newest neighborhoods, new construction homes and all of the amazing businesses that support them.
If you’re looking for a new home, planning a remodel or just want to spend the day viewing what local builders have to offer, this is the event for you.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your experience.
1. Know Your Priority – There’s a lot to love at the Spring Construction Showcase, but odds are you’re looking for something specific. Maybe you’re ready to make the move into a new home. Or you’re looking for inspiration for the one you’re currently in. Know what you want to get out of the event before you attend. By going in with a game plan you’ll be able to prioritize what to see. Visit www.AHBAShowcase.com to see the map and all of the entries or pick up The Spring Construction Showcase magazine in the ADN on May 14.
2. Plan a Route - There are 26 homes and 7 showrooms. To make the most of your day, make a plan. Start with your “must-see” homes and/or showrooms. Use our map to help plan the perfect route. Don’t worry – if you don’t get to all of your homes/showrooms in one day you can split your route up into two days or even both weekends.
3. Come Prepared – Before you hit the road, stock the car with water and snacks. Make sure that you have sunglasses and a phone charger. You can bring a mask and hand sanitizer for your comfort. To make things easy, wear shoes that are easy to slip off and on all day.
4. Get Comfy – If you’re not ready or available to attend in-person, everything is online at www.AHBAShowcase.com and available to see from the comfort of your couch. This allows you to tour everything at your convenience even if you have other plans or aren’t feeling up to going out.
5. Stay Connected and Have Fun – There’s a reason HGTV is so successful. A little “home inspiration” is fun. You’ll see the latest trends and innovative designs. Take photos and tag the builders on social media. Share your photos so they can hear about what you liked in their homes and maybe even get featured on their page!
6. Visit the Entries and Vote for Your Favorite for a Chance to Win - Make sure to vote for your favorite home and showroom at www.AHBAShowcase.com, for a chance to win a chest freezer, $100 gift card to Costco or gift cards to local restaurants.